首页 星座 正文

英语对话关于星座 关于星座的英语短文翻译

"My constellation is Capricornus which gives other a feeling of steadiness and stubbornness. However, I am different because I love my life and be optimistic and fond of making jokes. I prefer Aries because they're humorous and energetic. But after all constellation is only people's imagination and it is not pivotal to decide their characters."

【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答!

谁有一篇关于coincidence英文对话,急需

Jane:oh, what a coincidence!I met you here? in the supermarket?

简:哦,真巧啊!我遇到了你在这里?在超市吗?

Jone:yeah,it is a coincidence,ah? this is a realy small world.

约翰:是的,这是一个巧合,啊?这是一次真正的小世界。

Jane:How are you recently?is everything is ok?

简:最近怎么样?是一切都好吗?

Jone:It's fine,Thankx.

琼:很好,谢谢

十二星座英文介绍

  Aries 白羊座(3月21日~4月20日)

  The fire element of Arise brings assertive “I” energy.

  火相星座的特质使白羊座具有非常自信的自我力量。

  TIPS: Your persistence will lead you to success. But your impulsive temper may cause problems.

  坚持会使你成功,但是爱冲动的毛病也会带来麻烦。

  Taurus 金牛座(4月21~5月21日)

  The Earth element of Taurus brings strength and the desire for solid ground form and structure.

  土相星座的特质让金牛座渴望并具有脚踏实地的能力。

  TIPS: You might be a little bit slow-witted, but your consistency will make it up.

  你也许反应有一点慢,但是你的坚毅会弥补这个缺点。

  Gemini 双子座(5月22日~6月21日)

  The Air element of Gemini brings communication, intellect and speed.

  风向星座的特质让双子座具有沟通能力,智慧和速度。

  TIPS: Your mutable motivation brings adaptability.

  你的多变使你能够适应事物。

  Cancer 巨蟹座(6月22日~7月22日)

  Cancer’s element is Water. Symbolic of the emotions, water signs need to give and receive.

  巨蟹座是水相星座。水是情感的象征,水的特质是给予和接受。

  TIPS: Good memory is your born gift.

  良好的记忆力是你与生俱来的天赋。

  Leo 狮子座(7月23日~8月23日)

  Leo is Fire to the core! Fire brings a desire to create, innovate, and lead.

  狮子座是火相星座的中心。火引发了创造,革新和领导的欲望。

  TIPS: Your fixed motivation adds self-reliance. But remember to balance self-confidence with humility.

  你对目标的坚定不移使你自信。但是记住自信也需要谦虚来平衡。

  Virgo 处女座(8月24日~9月23日)

  Ruled by shape-shifting Mercury, Virgo works hard to stability.

  在流动的水星控制下,处女座需要努力才能获得稳定。

  TIPS: A good educational background is important. Diligence is your advantage.

  良好的教育背景很重要。你的优点是勤奋。

  Libra 天秤座(9月24日~10月23日)

  Libra represents the Air element. It is a sign that is more extroverted and active.

  天秤座是风相星座。其特性比较外向和主动。

  TIPS: Your great need to share; to be fair and impartial will help you a lot.

  你要求与他人分享和公平的愿望会给你很大帮助。

  Scorpio 天蝎座(10月24日~11月22日)

  Scorpio is a Water element, and this makes it a somewhat enigmatic sign.

  水相星座的特质使蝎子有些神秘。

  TIPS: Study would never be a problem for Scorpio. You just need more confidence.

  学习对蝎子来说从来都不是问题。你只需要更多自信。

  Sagittarius 射手座(11月23日~12月21日)

  Sagittarius is Fire energy. This is a very active, extroverted sign.

  射手座是火相星座。射手非常主动、外向。

  TIPS: You definitely have talent. But you still have to concentrate more.

  你确有天赋,但是你应该更加专心。

  Capricorn 摩羯座(12月22日~1月20日)

  Capricorn is the leader of the Earth signs. Here is a stabilizing force, one of the hardest-working signs of the Zodiac.

  魔羯座是土相星座的领头人。是黄道12宫里最稳定最努力工作的星座。

  TIPS: Patience and caution are your advantages.

  你的优点是坚持不懈和谨慎。

  Aquarius 水瓶座(1月21日~2月19日)

  Ruled by shocking Uranus, Aquarius is very much epitomes the planet that inspires it. This sign has astonishing intellectual and communication skill.

  受天王星控制的水瓶座简直就是天王星的缩影。水瓶座具有令人吃惊的智慧和沟通能力。

  TIPS Aquarius has a lot of adaptability. But you may try many new things but end up mastering none.

  瓶子有非常好的适应能力。但是你可能尝试了很多新事物后却一事无成。

  Pisces 双鱼座(2月20日~3月20日)

  Pisces is a Water element. Ruled by mystical Neptune, This sign is extremely receptive, compassionate, and other-directed.

  双鱼座是水相星座。受神秘的海王星所控制。双鱼非常善于接纳,富有同情心,并且很为别人着想。

12星座用英语怎么说

Aries白羊座

Taurus金牛座

Gemini 双子座

Cancer 巨蟹座

Leo 狮子座

Virgo 处女座

Libra 天秤座

Scorpio 天蝎座

Sagittarius 射手座/人马座

Capricorn 摩羯座

Aquarius 水瓶座

Pisces 双鱼座

星座的英语

星座: Constellation

白羊座 Aries: [ 'ɛəri:z ]

金牛座 Taurus: [ 'tɔ:rəs ]

双子座 Gemini: [ 'dʒeminai ]

巨蟹座 Cancer: [ 'kænsə ]

狮子座 Leo: [ 'li(:)əu ]

处女座 Virgo: [ 'və:gəu ]

天秤座 Libra: [ 'librə ]

天蝎座 Scorpio: [ 'skɔ:piəu ]

射手座 Sagittarius: [ ,sædʒi'tɛəriəs ]

摩羯座 Capricornus: [ ,kæpri'kɔ:nəs ]

水瓶座 Aquarius: [ ə'kweriəs ]

双鱼座 Pisces: [ 'pisi:z ]

关于生病,看病的英语对话,越多越好

病人:早上好,大夫

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

  医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

Doctor: good morning. What seems to be thetrouble?

  病人:最近有点失眠。

Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.

  医生:这种情况有多久了?

Doctor: How long have you had thisproblem?

  病人:三个月了。

Doctor: Three months.

  医生:服用过什么药吗?

Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

  病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, butthey have done nothing for me.

  医生:有头痛的情况吗?

Doctor: Do you have headaches?

  病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite andalways on the edge.

  医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. Youlook anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)

  医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about.You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

  病人:我该怎么呢?

Patient: What should I do then?

  医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try toget outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.

  病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as yousay.

  医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’msure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

  病人:多谢了。再见!

Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

  医生:再见!

Doctor: Bye!

话2:(为家人预约)

Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one’s familymember)

李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?

Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?

约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?

Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?

李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我

Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.

约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?

Dr. Johnson: What’s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?

李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比儿病了。

Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it’s not me. My son Bill is sick.

约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?

Dr. Johnson: What’s wrong with Bill?

李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。

Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…

约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?

Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?

李太太:是。

Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.

约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?

Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?

李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。

Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees incentigrade.

约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。

Dr. Johnson: Well, that’s too bad.

李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。

Mrs. Lee: What’s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can’t stop him.

约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。

Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.

李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?

Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?

约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。

Dr. Johnson: I’ m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come thisafternoon.

李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。

Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.

约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。

Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.

李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。

Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won’t let him do that. See you then, doctor.

约翰逊大夫:再见。

Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.

单词

Words

spot n. 斑点

shoulder n. 肩膀

fever n. 发烧,高烧

temperature n. 温度

centigrade n. 摄氏

measles n. 麻疹

operation n. 手术

scratch vt 抓,搔

Dialogue One (make anappointment with the doctor for oneself)

值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?

Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson’s office. What can I do for you?

雷德太太:是的。我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。

Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I’d like to make an appointment to see thedoctor this week.

值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。

Clerk: Well, let’s see. I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.

雷德太太:星期四怎么样?

Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?

值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?

Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, willWednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?

雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?

Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available onSaturday?

值班护士:我们周末不上班。

Clerk: I’m afraid the office is closed on weekends.

雷德太太:那么,星期五如何?

Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?

值班护士:星期五。让我查一下。太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空。Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr.Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.

雷德太太: 很好。谢谢你。到时我会来的。

Mrs. Reed: That’s fine. Thank you, I’ll come then.

Words

appointment [[5pRintm[nt] n. 预约

fully adv. 完全地,充分地

book vt 预定,预约

occupy vt 占据

available adj 可以见到的,有空的

check n. vt检查,查看

Phrases

would like to 想要

make an appointment 预约

have to 不得不

by the way 顺便问一下

be available 有空,可以见到

see a doctor 看医生

Sentence Patterns

What can I do for you?

需要我帮忙吗?

I’d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.

我想本周约见大夫。

I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday

恐怕他周一,周二已经预定满了。

Is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?

约翰逊大夫周六有空吗?

Will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?

雷德太太,星期三你看如何?

Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.

约翰逊大夫本周周五有空。

Related Words

body 身体

head 头部

brain 脑

skull 颅骨

hair 头发

forehead 前额

temple 太阳穴

初中英文对话关于问好的带翻译

情景对话:问候

  Steven meets his old friend Tom on the street, and he is greeting him.

  史蒂文在街上遇到他的朋友汤姆,正准备向他打招呼。

  Steven: Hello, Tom!

  史蒂文:你好,汤姆!

  Tom: Hello, Steven!

  汤姆:你好,史蒂文!

  Steven: How are you doing?

  史蒂文:你好吗?

  Tom: Not bad. What about you?

  汤姆:还行,你呢?

  Steven: I'm just a little tired.

  史蒂文:我还好,就是有点儿累。

  Tom: Why?

  汤姆:怎么回事?

  Steven: I have a lot of wark to do in the company recently.

  史蒂文:最近公司里的事情比较多。

  Tom: How is your family?

  汤姆:你家里人怎么样?

  Steven: Pretty fine, thanks.

  史蒂文:相当好,谢谢你。

  Tom: Where are you going now?

  汤姆:你现在要去哪里?

  Steven: I am going to buy a new air conditioner for my parents. Oh, it’s two o’clock. I must go now.

  史蒂文:我要去给我的父母买一台新的空调。哦,已经两点了,我必须走了。

  Tom: OK, see you next time.

  汤姆:那好吧,下次再见!

  Steven: See you.

  史蒂文:再见!

英文的对话形式:Talk about what you plan to do after graduation

你要的是我帮你说一段讨论毕业后做什么的英语对话是吧???下面的就是,A和B诗两个人。希望对你有帮助。

A:Hi,Luna,time flies,it's our last term in school.

B:Yeah..I still remeber the first day I come here.oh, what do you plan to do after graduation?

A:I wanna be a teacher,you konw,my major is English.what's more, i hate fierce competition atomsphere.

B:um..Teacher is a good job,as a teacher ,you can have a stable income and a high position in society too.But I do think teacher is a little boring.

A:Oh,yes,you are a man full of energy and unlimited creative power.what do you want to do after graduation?

B:um...I think lawyer is good for me.I learns law major and I'm an articulate speaker.Actually,our society is lack of good lawyer.

A:yeah..you're right.Nowabays,our society needs good lawyer.Then,in this way, we must try hard to achieve our goals.May you succeed!

B:Thank you very much .The same to you .Best wish for your success.